Tungsten Capital is represented across South East Asia and the Pacific Rim by two subsidiaries – Quantum International (Malaysia) Ltd and Quantum International (Thailand) Ltd.

Quantum International (Malaysia) Ltd. was formed having had a presence in Malaysia for over 20 years.

We have a very well established in-country presence and have been involved in many rail, infrastructure, airport and major civil engineering projects as well as both on and off-shore work.

We have offices in Malaysia’s capital city, Kuala Lumpur, and as with Quantum International (Malaysia) Ltd, Quantum Thailand also came into being after some 20 years of working in the country.

In 2016, Tungsten Capital joined with a substantial partner in the GP Group to form Quantum International (Thailand). The GP Group owns 51% of the firm with Tungsten Capital owning the remaining 49%.

Quantum International (Thailand) has its head office in Thailand’s capital, Bangkok. Whilst both companies are heavily involved in their respective countries, they often work in other countries in South East Asia and beyond.

The companies offer a range of services ranging from cost estimating to risk management and project management, claims consultancy and quantity surveying, all supported by our unique cloud document management system, ConZol.

Clients benefit from our wealth of experience and ideas through our role as a valued and trusted advisor and team player.

Services Include

  • Cost estimating
  • Contract management
  • Specialist consultancy
  • Claims consultancy
  • CPM scheduling
  • Quantity surveying
  • Project management
  • Dispute resolution
  • Project controls
  • Risk management
  • Cost management
  • Cloud document management

Contact

Quantum International
(Malaysia) Ltd

Tom Martin
Regional Director

E-8-6 (Suite 5.6), Megan Avenue 1,
189 Jalan Tun Razak,
50400
Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan,
Malaysia

Quantum PPP Consulting
Company Ltd

Apirath Prateapusanond
Managing Director of Quantum PPP and Regional Director of Quantum International

599/28 Ratchadapisek Road,
Chatuchak,
Bangkok
10900
Thailand

Telephone: +6 (037) 494-5902
Fax: +6 (037) 727-7763

Telephone: +662 192 1797

Other Offices